Payment: All orders for the non-in-stock products that should be manufactured are subject to a minimum deposit of 20% of the purchase price. Deposits are non-refundable. Remaining balance is due prior to order being shipped. Final payments must be received in the form of certified funds, money order, bank wire transfer, cash, or credit card. All sales in Texas are subject to TX sales tax.
Inflatable Games only accepts bank wire transfers as payment from customers in Alaska, Hawaii, or countries outside of the United States.
Shipment: The product will be shipped from the Inflatables Games, Inc facility in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Inflatable Games, Inc does not ship any orders until the balance is paid in full amount under any circumstances.
Delivery/Lead Times: Our regular producing time for 1pc inflatables is 7~14 days. It can be +/- depending on the design and the dimensions. Starting from a day of initial order Inflatable Games Inc gives approximate dates on delivery. Those dates are the best estimate possible, considering an expected work load, of when your order is expected to be shipped.
- Inflatable Games, Inc is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, union strikes, fires, floods, freight embargoes, and acts of government.
- Inflatable Games, Inc will use its most affordable and convenient shipping carrier to deliver product to the customer on time, unless carrier is specified by the customer.
- Inflatable Games, Inc is not liable for any damage caused by the carrier. If any damage noted, the customer should file a claim and properly follow Shipping Carriers Policies regarding damaged goods to get the refund.
- Customers/Buyers outside of the United States must arrange shipping/delivery themselves.
Inspection: Buyer’s responsibility is to inspect delivered merchandise for damage or missing items, and note any damage of missing items that are listed on the shipping company bill of lading. If any damage or lost items detected, it is the responsibility of the customer, to file a damage claim with the shipping carrier. Any and all claims for any defective product must be reported to Inflatable Games, Inc in writing including photos, within five (5) business days of receiving the shipment.
Return Policy/Warranty Terms:
- All sales are final.
- All inflatables purchased carry 1 year warranty (12 months) starting from the delivery date.
- Inflatable Games, Inc warranty does not cover: Any inflatable, that has been a subject to negligence, misuse, accident, misapplication, improper storage, or lack of preventive maintenance or servicing.
- All authorized returns will be a subject to 25% restocking fees.
- All shipping charges to and from Inflatable Games, Inc during warranty period are at the expense of the Buyer.
- Photos of any suspected areas are required to be submitted prior to obtaining any warranty authorization for return to Inflatable Games Inc.
Tolerances: All dimensions stated are approximate and within industry tolerances. Sizes quoted are to be taken as nominal. Due to the nature of products being inflated, it is impossible to define exact sizes, variations can occur.
Product information: All information on this site is for information purposes. We are always improving our products, so colors, design and features may vary from those shown on our website. The merchandise dimension may vary in sizes because these are handcrafted products. Colors may appear slightly different through this website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings.
Each of our inflatable products includes:
Repair kit, including PVC patches and PVC Industrial glue.
Removable slide covers (for slides only), which can be replaced along with sliding mats.
Supply matching electric fans (blower)
Inflatable Games, Inc. recommends that the customer NOT book or rent out any inflatable unit until the unit has been delivered, received, and accepted in good condition.